- Venue: Stanley Theater
- City: Pittsburgh
- State/Province: Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- People in attendance:
Band lineup Edit
- Bob Marley, vocals, rhythm guitar
- Aston Barrett, bass
- Carlton Barrett, drums
- Junior Marvin, lead guitar
- Al Anderson, lead guitar
- Ian Wynter, keyboards
- Tyrone Downie, keyboards
- Alvin Patterson, percussion
- The I-Threes, backing vocals
- "Natural Mystic"
- "Positive Vibration"
- "Burnin' And Lootin'"
- "Them Belly Full (But We Hungry)"
- "The Heathen"
- "Running Away" -> "Crazy Baldhead"
- "War" -> "No More Trouble"
- "Zion Train"
- "No Woman, No Cry"
- "Redemption Song"
- "Coming In From The Cold"
- "Could You Be Loved?"
- "Is This Love?"
- "Yeah! Greetings in the name of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Haile Selassie, Jah Rastafari, who liveth and reigneth I'n'I itinually ever fearful, ever sure. They say experience teacheth wisdom, but there's a Natural Mystic blowing through the air!" - Marley before "Natural Mystic"
- "Yes, greetings, and the Rastaman Vibration is positive!" - Marley before "Positive Vibration"
- "Yeah! Yes, this little song here is called Old pirates, you know... Redemption Song." - Marley before "Redemption Song"
- last live performance of Bob Marley
- guest appearance of keyboardist Ian Wynter
- band intros done by Junior Marvin during "Exodus"
- encore break after "Exodus" and "Could You Be Loved?"
- released on many bootlegs with a highly sped up SBD version
- most versions of "No Woman, No Cry" are faked 10-minute versions which are actually the original 6-minute version doubled.
- the SBD cuts out just before "Get Up, Stand Up"
- the AUD currently covers only the last three songs
- rare 1980 live performances of "Burnin' And Lootin'", "The Heathen", "Them Belly Full", "Running Away" and "Crazy Baldhead"
- it is disputed if the commonly-played "I Shot The Sheriff" had been dropped from the setlist, or if it is just missing on the circulating SBD versions.
- There are very few known photos of bob at this venue
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.